Sunrise Friendship Forum

Sunrise Friendship Forum is a forum for the whole family! Relax, chat and make new friends.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Finding Old Friends Using The Net

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

PostSubject: Finding Old Friends Using The Net   Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:03 am

I've been trying to track down some old friends using the internet and I've found it impossible.

I've heard about people tracking each other down on line, but I've got no idea how they done it. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ember

PostSubject: Re: Finding Old Friends Using The Net   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:03 am

I had a friend try to find me on facebook and she did it at a time when I had came off it..my daughter was looking for people we knew on facebook and she put in my friend's name and that's when I knew she had been trying to find me..facebook seems to be the place that most find old friends..even ones you don't want to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steel bat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Old Friends Using The Net   Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:19 am

I've found a couple of people on Friends Reunited
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steelbat.weebly.com
Millie

PostSubject: Re: Finding Old Friends Using The Net   Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Mars wrote:
I've been trying to track down some old friends using the internet and I've found it impossible.

I've heard about people tracking each other down on line, but I've got no idea how they done it. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
I’ve found that all the ‘find people’ sites want you to pay money before they’ll let you search their site for someone. – Well. I’m too cheap to pay money to find ‘possibles’ or ‘potential’ people that ‘may be’ on their sites.

You could try free registering and searching through http://www.classmates.com/memorylane/ , Mars ...but they make you pay to contact anyone.

ember wrote:
I had a friend try to find me on facebook and she did it at a time when I had came off it..my daughter was looking for people we knew on facebook and she put in my friend's name and that's when I knew she had been trying to find me..facebook seems to be the place that most find old friends..even ones you don't want to
Yuh! …I’ve found pictures of people that I’ve known ‘long ago’ on Facebook, Ember!
…but I can’t contact them, because I would have to register with Facebook.
I have no interest in joining Facebook, as it just one more thing that would consume too much of my time on the Internet.

steel bat wrote:
I've found a couple of people on Friends Reunited
Do you have to pay to contact friends on “Friends Reunited”, Bat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Old Friends Using The Net   

Back to top Go down

Finding Old Friends Using The Net
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunrise Friendship Forum :: Sunrise Relationships :: Friendship-
Jump to: