Sunrise Friendship Forum

Sunrise Friendship Forum is a forum for the whole family! Relax, chat and make new friends.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How’s your day been?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortie861

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:18 am

Been a slow one today but it's been good Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chat-addicts.com
cheffran

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:51 am

The day seems to be going by fast today. We had company for a short visit. I put a load of laundry in the washer.We are going to the mall for a little while. Get a bite to eat there .Saves preparing supper.LOL Have a good evening everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nugget

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:51 am

Weather here today has been dull and overcast, but at least no rain.

Last edited by nugget on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onlythelonely.boards.net/.net/index.cgi
steel bat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:31 am

Busy day at work but mostly went ok.
Wednesday is our shopping night at the local supermarket. Got beer and chocolate and also some other food stuff.

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:11 am

Today has been a busy day. I got my hair done this morning  , came home and prepared lunch.After that we went shopping. We are in the middle of down-sizing our house, getting ready to sell it. Since the doctor advised my hubby we should go into a Retirement Home since he is not doing very well.The cancer came back and I won't be able to   give him the care he will need as times goes on.Since I am telling you this,I would like also to let you know I will post here as often as I can, but if you don't notice posts for while you will know we are moving.Already we have got an apartment chosen in the Retirement Home , but things take a while to get done.Paper work etc.Have a nice evening everyone.
Hugs,Fran
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nugget

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:16 am

Cheffran, you have a lot on your hands ATM. God bless! hope all goes well for you.

Today has been a day spent indoors for me, as it is very windy and blustery outside. Also very cold. I designed a new theme for my site in the morning, which was record speed for me. Have watched TV, X-Factor UK, this evening.
Back to top Go down
cheffran

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:58 am

Thanks for your kind thoughts Nugget Today is yet another busy one.

We watch X-Factor here too Nugget.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nugget

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:43 pm

You're welcome, Cheffran! @ 

I've had a lazy day today!
Back to top Go down
cheffran

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:49 am

I am sure you have earned your lazy day Nugget. Our days wont be lazy ones for some time. Perhaps in time though.LOL

It is amazing  how much work goes into moving. I guess especially after living in the same house for 46 years. Some times we go around in circles. But I do believe the move will be a  good one.Getting adjusted will be interesting too.That is it for now. TTYL.hugs Fran
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nugget

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:05 am

Fran, you have my sympathy. I am considering selling my house, having lived in it for over forty years.
Back to top Go down
steel bat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:23 pm

Been supermarket shopping this morning.
Even though we went early to try and avoid the crowd its amazing how busy it still was.

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:01 am

Eventful! Three plain-clothes detectives arrived outside my house, looking up at it. I went to the door and asked if anything was wrong. They said a neighbor had reported "someone suspicious" climbing over my wall into the back. False alarm, I think. Back to watching telly! Surprised 
Back to top Go down
cheffran

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:01 am

Still very busy getting ready to move to a Retirement Home where there will be medical help  for when the time is needed. My dear hubby has cancer and it is not getting any better.We expect to be out of here between now and Dec. sometime. So when I am not posting it will be due to the move and to when my computer can be set up again.

Last edited by cheffran on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nugget

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:50 am

Sending Love and Hugs, to you and Hubby, dear Chaffran. Hope the move goes smoothly and that you will have loads of time to spend on your computer after you settle in! Like a Star @ heaven 

Busy on computer today!
Back to top Go down
cheffran

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:18 am

Every day will be very busy until we move. And then after that we will be busy settling in. This is hard, but we will do it.
Many thanks dear Nugget for all of your kind words and encouragement you show us. Today being Veteran's Day we went out to eat as the veterans get a free meal in some of the restaurants and my hubby is one.I will try to let all my forums know when my computer will be shut down and once we are settled I will be in touch again. Have a  good day.
hugs,
Fran          
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nugget

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:11 am

Again, Love and Hugs, dear Cheffran! Like a Star @ heaven

I'm tired now and ready for bed! Question 
Back to top Go down
cheffran

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:36 am

Cousins of Bob's are here today and are looking at family items which may be of interest to them.We had lunch out at Issac's which was nice. Other than that busy, busy.Sorry to learn you are at the stage of deciding whether or not to sell. It really is an overwhelming experience.Good luck when you decide my dear.Your loving thoughts  are much appreciated.Hope you are having a good day.
hugs,
Fran
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nugget

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Thank you, Fran. Yes moving is regarded as one of the more stressful experiences one can have - but it can be done. A friend of mine, who is well into her eighties, has moved twice in the last year of two.

It is difficult letting go of old "stuff". Take care, dear Friend! Like a Star @ heaven 

Today, I am busy at the computer, updating photos.
Back to top Go down
cheffran

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:36 am

Hi Nugget. Hope you are having luck with your picture process. That must be quite a job updating photos on the computer.You must be very talented.

It is hard getting rid of things  for sure, but it must be done and that is happening.Sadly the Nursing Home we had planned on going to didn't work out. After choosing the apartment, color of paint  and carpeting choice of color we are denied. We signed so many papers as well , went to lunch  and after lunch the Administrator found us and told us we didn't qualify.We had already seen the apartment some time ago and on Wednesday we went in to finalize everything ,like the paper signing etc. and then were told we didn't qualify. So we are in shock, and right now we are not sure what we are going to do.Oh well such is life. Have a good day and thanks for listening  dear. TTYL  and until then. Bye bye for now hugs,
Fran
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nugget

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:04 am

How devastating, dearest Fran! Such a let down! But have faith that something even better awaits round the corner! Keep up heart and keep moving ahead!

I meant to get out in the garden today to do some work, but spent it on the computer instead. The days are so short now, the time goes by quickly.

sun45
Back to top Go down
cheffran

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:15 am

Many thanks Nugget my dear, for your encouragement.We are thinking about our options and once we decide which way to go I will let you know about it.

Yes indeed the days are short and when one is on the computer time seems to go by faster some how.LOL.Perhaps you can do your garden work next week sometime.Hopefully there will be good days next week weather wise to do just that.Today it is a beautiful day.Sunny and warm with some showers pending.Enjoy your weekend and better days are ahead.
hugs,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nugget

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:11 am

Thanks, dear Fran! All I need is some dry weather, in order to be able to get out.

Best of luck with your plans for the future. I'm sure everything will work out! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
cheffran

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:45 am

Today , my day is  so so. I got my hair done this morning , but before Bob took me, he got a call from the doctor with his test results.Sadly his cancer has gone into his bones. I feel for my dear hubby , and not being able to help him is plain miserable. Today is his birthday  and I am taking him out to dinner along with a friend.Of all days to get such bad news. Hope I can be strong for him.Have a good weekend Nugget dear.Hope  you are getting dry weather now. Hugs,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nugget

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:05 am

My heart goes out to you and dearest Hubby, Cheffran. Receiving such bad news and celebrating birthday on the same day, must be the hardest thing to bear. You have no choice, dear Cheffran, but to be as strong as you can. A lot will depend on how Hubby bears up under this situation. As far as is possible  monkey 

Sending love and prayers!

Today was dry, but very cold! We are having below normal temps for this time of year. Spent the day looking for a receipt fro a locksmith, but so far have not found it! Have gotten rid of some paperwork that is no longer needed.

Love and Hugs, dear Cheffran!
Back to top Go down
cheffran

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:28 am

Today has been a fairly busy day.I did a couple loads of laundry. We needed the plumber to replace our toilet and the roofer was here doing his job. If it isn't one thing it is another.I also prepared lunch of mince and dough balls..Sadly I forgot the raising agent for the dough balls so they were not up to much. We survived.LOL I will do better then time. Bob is not up to par today.He does not seem to be with it. So he is resting which he needs to do.
Many thanks dear Nugget for  your prayers and concern. You are so right , I will need to be as strong as I can.So I will do my best.

It is a very cold and dreary day here. We are glad not to need to go out.Tonight we will watch DWTS.looking forward to that. A young friend is coming too.Hope you keep warm and can stay inside.Take care dear Nugget and until another time.then hope  you find your receipt for the Locksmith.
Love and hugs,
Fran
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CountrysideMam

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:20 pm

So far so good,

Put a load of washing away, stuck another load in, tidied up and now sitting chilling on here for a bit to catch up before the best mate turns up at 11am
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How’s your day been?   

Back to top Go down

How’s your day been?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunrise Friendship Forum :: Sunrise Relaxing :: Today-
Jump to: