Sunrise Friendship Forum

Sunrise Friendship Forum is a forum for the whole family! Relax, chat and make new friends.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Musical intruments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BanksyRat

PostSubject: Musical intruments   Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:46 am

What musical instruments do you enjoy hearing, whether solo or in your favourite music?

I enjoy the sounds of the violin and piano. Part of the violin's charm is its versatility in music. You generally hear it in classical music, but it works equally well for a country tune.

I have an Eclipse Koa Koa acoustic guitar made by Prestige, a rare custom guitar which I saved up for. It has a sweet soothing sound which relaxes me as soon as I play the first few chords. I love hearing bagpipes which sound so "mystical" to me, for lack of a better word? They can be soothing and uplifting at the same time. Bagpipes have a sound all their own, and evoke a sense of older times.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fyrefly

PostSubject: Re: Musical intruments   Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:48 am

i love the piano! i play a teeny bit too, but i'm not very good. i can only do simple stuff. Shocked
Laughing
oh yes, the violin. indeed a versatile instrument. it's amazing how much it is used in intrumental and singing of many styles! i enjoy hearing it as well....
i enjoy hearing, Dizi, Erhu, guitar, electric guitar, the harp, etc...

too much to list...i love music Surprised

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Musical intruments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunrise Friendship Forum :: Sunrise Relaxing :: News, Debate & General Chat-
Jump to: