Sunrise Friendship Forum

Sunrise Friendship Forum is a forum for the whole family! Relax, chat and make new friends.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Do You Do To Look After Yourself?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Denv12

PostSubject: What Do You Do To Look After Yourself?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:13 am

I put this question out there because I'm surrounded by people who are ill but dont do anything at all to improve their health. I have cfs which is chronic fatigue syndrome. I look after myself more than ever by doing simple things.

1)Acupressure points/pressure points.
We all have them so we can all gain improvements to out overall wellbeing,etc. I did find a website that shows a list of ailments and then for each of those there are pressure points you do to improve them.That site cant be posted here as its a business.Called Herbalshop.

2)I discovered something called "Faster E.F.T". Its a self treatment you do which gets rid of emotional issues. Its worth reading up on.There are youtube videos,etc so its easy to learn. I've been doing this for just over 2 months and I'm enjoying it. No pills to take.
A simple technique and each emotional issues/traumatic experience,etc takes 30 seconds to treat.
Its called Faster Emotionally Focused Transformations. F.E.F.T for short.

Anyway,thats what I do to look after myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tomonag

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do To Look After Yourself?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:51 am

I may take medication for my mental state and Thyroid but I don't really take good care of myself on the outside or other parts of my body. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What Do You Do To Look After Yourself?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunrise Friendship Forum :: Sunrise Relaxing :: News, Debate & General Chat-
Jump to: